The Galapagos archipelago is a world-famous hotspot for observing marine megafauna, especially sharks.
In the Galapagos hundreds of hammerhead sharks and giant manta rays cruising overhead while big schools of Galapagos sharks wander very close can be the preview scene for a bus sized whale shark to appear out of the blue…
This is a reason why many diving enthusiasts and underwater imaging specialists come every year.
We have secured a 7-day diving excursion aboard the M/V Galapagos Sky. This licensed live-aboard is a steel hulled 100-foot vessel with a 24-foot beam and a capacity to accommodate 16 divers in 8 air-conditioned double occupancy cabins with private bath and showers. A comfortable dive deck and a camera table are available for all divers. Social areas include a partially covered sundeck, ample seating space and a salon including a lounge and dining area.
The Galapagos are home to the big animals - Hammerheads, Whale Sharks, Silky Sharks, Manta Rays, Eagle Rays, Mobulus Rays, Mola Mola, Marine Iguanas and…. During the trip there will be an opportunity for land walks throughout the week. On land, you never know what you mightrun into, but you should definitely get a chance to photo a few "booby" birds (they're everywhere!).
Ranges from $8,540 to $10,040. Price includes the following items:
• Accommodation in double occupancy cabins on board M/Y Galapagos Sky
• Transportation to and from dive sites
• Transfers to and from San Cristobal airport
• All meals and snacks, coffee, tea, drinking water, beer and wine while on board
· Dive Insurance (DAN)
· Travel to/from Ecuador
· Travel to/from Galapagos Islands
· Entry/Exit, Park, Transit or Hyperbaric fees
· Extra required night in Ecuador prior to trip
· Any pre or post travel/accommodations
941-870-4461 – Florida Underwater Sports